Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Student Forum >>> English to French
View previous topic :: View next topic
shemustfly

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:27 pm    Post subject: English to French Reply with quote

Hi there! Aahd, 19 and it's my first year in the National School of Architecture, Rabat Morocco. I've downloaded the ArchiCAD12 EDU but were a little bit disappointed to see it was in English.. Is it possible to change the language to French? If yes how's that? If not well I'll manage ^^ and thanks anyway!
Karl Ottenstein

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: English to French Reply with quote

AC is available in many languages, but each language-version is a separate download. (It is not like some software with multiple language support built-in.)

I do not know if the student download is available in anything but English though...?

Karl

[Edit: typo]

Last edited by Karl Ottenstein on Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
shemustfly

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject: Re: English to French Reply with quote

I don't know either.. does anyone please?
And thank you Karl for the answer =)
laszlonagy
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:59 am    Post subject: Re: English to French Reply with quote

I see Morocco is not among the countries that can be chosen, so if you choose Other for country then you will always get the International version, which is English.
Try to select France in the country list and you will probably be able to download the French version.

60 GB OCZ SSD + 750 GB 7200 rpm HDD
Win7-64 Home Premium ENG
AC13-AC18 (64-bit, latest build)
Peter Clark

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:41 pm    Post subject: Re: English to French Reply with quote

If it's any help, this article in the ArchiCADwiki lists all the localised versions available.

http://www.archicadwiki.com/Archicad%2010/Version%20summary

It is for AC10, but I assume it would be the same for AC12 and onwards?

(I will also add the word ' localized ' [with a Z] to this post for search purposes!) Wink

shemustfly

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:56 am    Post subject: Re: English to French Reply with quote

laszlonagy wrote:
I see Morocco is not among the countries that can be chosen, so if you choose Other for country then you will always get the International version, which is English.
Try to select France in the country list and you will probably be able to download the French version.

I don't think it's possible to chose France and then give the address of my school as a moroccan one.. Confused
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Student Forum >>> English to French All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: