Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> General Wishes >>> Print wish
View previous topic :: View next topic

What's your opinion about this wish?
Essential (5)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Important (4)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Average (3)
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Not important (2)
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Not needed (1)
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Average: 2.33 points
Total Votes : 6

Kanatsiopoulos

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:05 am    Post subject: Print wish Reply with quote

Goodmorning!
I was printing a project this morning and it would be a lot easier for me if i could change the color of a specific layer. For example when i print a structure and i want to emphasize some lines or some special marks i can put them in a different layer and choose this layer to be in red color while all the other drawing is in grayscale.
Thanks
Barry Kelly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: Print wish Reply with quote

Why put them in different layers?
Just assign a different pen colour.

With careful management of pen sets you can have multiple pen colours and thicknesses for each pen number.
Then these pen sets can be applied to the copies of the same draing in the layouts to give different visual feedback.

If you tried to do the same with layers you would have to duplicate the elements (lines, walls, slabs) into multiple layers.

Don't forget to vote for your own wish.
Barry.

View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> General Wishes >>> Print wish All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: