Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> BIM Managers >>> unwanted layers keep reappearing
View previous topic :: View next topic
EVAN J. DENIS

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:16 pm    Post subject: unwanted layers keep reappearing Reply with quote

Here's my problem, somehow a project has gotten littered with all sorts of layers from consultants. I have gone through all drawings in all hotlinked modules, I have turned all tools to "one active layer, and have successfully purged all of these unwanted layers. Everything looks great, I run updates, everything looks great, but then I reopen that file the next day, and all those unwanted layers are back. I feel like a failure Embarassed , I have checked all forums, and tried everything, can't clear 'em. Any suggestions.

Using V12, macOS Embarassed

laszlonagy
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: unwanted layers keep reappearing Reply with quote

Do you have attached XREFs?
Those can create attributes.
Also, do you have DWGs/DXFs placed as Drawings? You can check that in the Drawing Manager.

Laszlo Nagy, Moderator, Site Admin
https://twitter.com/laszlonagy

AMD Ryzen 1700X 3.4 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 RAM
28" (2560x1440), NVidia GTX 1060 6GB
500 GB NVMe SSD, WIN10 PRO ENG
AC13-AC21
Loving ARCHICAD since 1995
EVAN J. DENIS

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:02 pm    Post subject: Re: unwanted layers keep reappearing Reply with quote

yeah, will you please look at the discussion in the working in archicad forum, I posted this there after slow response, and started a discussion, sorry if that was bad etiquite
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> BIM Managers >>> unwanted layers keep reappearing All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: