Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Teamwork / BIM Server >>> how I could work offline Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic
alemanda
Veteran member
Veteran member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:04 am    Post subject: Re: how I could work offline Reply with quote

yes. I installed the server at home so that I can move a tw project from the office to home.
Erika Epstein

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: how I could work offline Reply with quote

You don't need the BIM server which includes the BIM server Manager at home unless you want to have a separate server from your office server.

If you only want to log into your office server from home you can just install the BIM Server Manager.

Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
alemanda
Veteran member
Veteran member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: how I could work offline Reply with quote

I installed the server also at home just to have the possibility to log in the TW project without connecting to the office server via internet.
In this way I can put the TW project into a pen drive together with the libraries and work on it at home.
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Teamwork / BIM Server >>> how I could work offline All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: