Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Teamwork / BIM Server >>> TW2 Education + Univ licenses Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic
Sam Ballard

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: TW2 Education + Univ licenses Reply with quote

Hmmm so from what I am gathering is that I cannot open my Archicad 12 educational files in Archicad 13. Archicad 13 educational is not available yet - so I'm stuck in 12 educational? I apologize if I am missing the obvious....
ejrolon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: TW2 Education + Univ licenses Reply with quote

Yes you can! See my previous post.

Does this has anything to do with TeamWork2?

AC21US -> AC08
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website    LinkedIn Profile Link (Full URL, please)
Sam Ballard

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: TW2 Education + Univ licenses Reply with quote

I am not using Team Work at all. I have tried several different ways to open my educational file in Archicad 13, and it is not working. That is where I am stuck
ejrolon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: TW2 Education + Univ licenses Reply with quote

You should open a new thread, but to be clear YOU CAN OPEN EDUCATIONAL AC12 FILES in AC13 Commercial. You CAN NOT copy/paste between an EDU and a Commercial Version which apparently is what you are trying to do.

Based on what you wrote, close the AC12 file running in AC12 Educational open AC13 and open the file, AC will give you the warning that it is switching to Educational and that's it.

AC21US -> AC08

Last edited by ejrolon on Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website    LinkedIn Profile Link (Full URL, please)
Sam Ballard

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: TW2 Education + Univ licenses Reply with quote

Oh I got it! Thanks for your help!
chero07

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:56 am    Post subject: Re: TW2 Education + Univ licenses Reply with quote

Hi there, I can't open my ArchiCAD 12 EDU files in my ArchiCAD 13.

I'm running ArchiCAD in Mac.
laszlonagy
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: TW2 Education + Univ licenses Reply with quote

EDU files cannot be used in the FULL version.
This has always been the case.

Laszlo Nagy, Moderator, Site Admin
https://twitter.com/laszlonagy

AMD Ryzen 1700X 3.4 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 RAM
28" (2560x1440), NVidia GTX 1060 6GB
500 GB NVMe SSD, WIN10 PRO ENG
AC13-AC21
Loving ARCHICAD since 1995
ejrolon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: TW2 Education + Univ licenses Reply with quote

To repeat again.

You cannot CONVERT from EDU to Commercial, nor copy/paste between them, link files or modules.

You can OPEN EDU in Commercial but it will switch the Commercial to EDU as long as the file is open. For this to work you need your USB Dongle even though the EDU is controlled by a serial number.

AC21US -> AC08
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Teamwork / BIM Server >>> TW2 Education + Univ licenses All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: