Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Student Forum >>> Archicad training schools & Universities
View previous topic :: View next topic
Petros Ioannou

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 11:49 am    Post subject: Archicad training schools & Universities Reply with quote

Welcome Akos!
In the GS site there is a link named "Where can you find new graduates with ArchiCAD training?" where someone can find a list of schools by country where someone can get AC training. What is the procedure and the requirements for a school to be registered in these lists?

Petros
Akos Bezegh

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 1:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Archicad training schools & Universities Reply with quote

Dear Petros,
If you wish your school to be listed among the Educational Institutes that use ArchiCAD http://www.graphisoft.com/community/worldwide/, please first contact your ArchiCAD reseller or distributor. Your request will then be forwarded to the appropriate Graphisoft Sales Manager, Representative or Country manager, who will add the new institute to the list.

ArchiCAD
Product
Manager

GSHQ
David Shorter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Archicad training schools & Universities Reply with quote

Akos Bezegh wrote:
Dear Petros,
If you wish your school to be listed among the Educational Institutes that use ArchiCAD http://www.graphisoft.com/community/worldwide/, please first contact your ArchiCAD reseller or distributor. Your request will then be forwarded to the appropriate Graphisoft Sales Manager, Representative or Country manager, who will add the new institute to the list.

Akos a question
Do these educational institutions refer only to state run architectural venues or dedicated ArchiCAD training centres in whatever country they reside?
Petros Ioannou

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Archicad training schools & Universities Reply with quote

Yes, I would like an answer to that!
The fact is that we are not a state educational institute and we contacted our representative in Greece. They answered to us that it will be published in the next upgrade of GS page.
Still nothing! I am not sure if we didn't meet some kind of requirement from GS.
If I remember correctly this is a page where "Where can you find new graduates with ArchiCAD training? "
Graduates and students from the "Polytechnic of Thessaloniki" or "Technical University of Thessaloniki" which are advertised on the site come to our drawing school for AC training and they informed me there is no AC teaching at the department of Architecture at the Polytechnic school.

Petros
arches

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:03 am    Post subject: Re: Archicad training schools & Universities Reply with quote

The list is not correct anymore. My academic license has not been renewed since I am not teaching any specific course using ArchiCAD. I am not aware that anybody else at UNL is doing it either. We use Revit from now on exclusively for BIM. Good bye Graphisoft
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Student Forum >>> Archicad training schools & Universities All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: