Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Tips and Tricks >>> Archicad 12 PDF Printing Problem in MacOS Lion
View previous topic :: View next topic
mc0m

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:01 am    Post subject: Archicad 12 PDF Printing Problem in MacOS Lion Reply with quote

ArchiCAD kept crashing on me when trying to print to PDF through the Navigator Publisher.

After some reading I found that the absence of JAVA in MacOS Lion was the probable culprit. I installed JAVA per the thread below and ArchiCAD 12 is working perfectly again.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3982638

4 GHz Intel Core i7
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
View previous topic :: View next topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Tips and Tricks >>> Archicad 12 PDF Printing Problem in MacOS Lion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: