Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Student Forum >>> Release date for Archicad 16 EDUCATION? Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic
stefan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Release date for Archicad 16 EDUCATION? Reply with quote

Thank you! Splendid news.

ArchiCAD Since 6.o - http://bit.ly/17u87df
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Facebook ID (Not full URL, just ID!) LinkedIn Profile Link (Full URL, please)
Niaxes

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Release date for Archicad 16 EDUCATION? Reply with quote

Hello, i decided to reply in this topic, because i have the same problem. I cant find Archicad 16 in myarchicad.com (my products), so i call to techsupport in my country, but they sad that they dont now anything about that, so they cant help me. Maybe you can tell me what should i do to get AC 16 for students?
View user's profile Send private message   Facebook ID (Not full URL, just ID!) 
stefan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Release date for Archicad 16 EDUCATION? Reply with quote

ArchiCAD 16 was released more than a year ago. Current students and teachers can already register and download ArchiCAD 17 from the myarchicad.com site.

However, availability can differ between countries. Do you have a regional ArchiCAD reseller? They would be the first to contact if it seems missing.

ArchiCAD Since 6.o - http://bit.ly/17u87df
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Facebook ID (Not full URL, just ID!) LinkedIn Profile Link (Full URL, please)
Karl Ottenstein

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Release date for Archicad 16 EDUCATION? Reply with quote

The myarchicad web site can act strangely at times in terms of what products it offers. If you don't see 16 (or 17) student version, create a fresh login account and you should then see it.
Niaxes

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:54 am    Post subject: Re: Release date for Archicad 16 EDUCATION? Reply with quote

Karl Ottenstein wrote:
The myarchicad web site can act strangely at times in terms of what products it offers. If you don't see 16 (or 17) student version, create a fresh login account and you should then see it.

I can see version 17 in MyProducts, but there is no 16. I cant use 17 because i got x32 system. I contact my reseller, but there is no service that cant help me, there is two strange little girls in office and they dont even understand what im tring to ask them. Later i write them e-mail, but there is still no answer. Im living in Ukraine. So anyone can tell me, is it right that can use latest version and version before, or now there is only latest version AC available? Thank you, very much.
View user's profile Send private message   Facebook ID (Not full URL, just ID!) 
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Student Forum >>> Release date for Archicad 16 EDUCATION? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: