Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Forum Related Issues >>> Inline code
View previous topic :: View next topic
ReignBough

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:22 am    Post subject: Inline code Reply with quote

I am not sure where to post this but is there a way to put an inline code withing your post? The [code] tag will create a block of code (same as <pre>).

I found this from PHP BB but unable to use it here.

View user's profile Send private message   Facebook ID (Not full URL, just ID!) 
Karl Ottenstein

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 am    Post subject: Re: Inline code Reply with quote

It used to work.... Select the code block and tap the Code button...

Code:
Testing
   Indented 3
   If something
      Do something
   Else
       Do something else
   Endif
End test

Seems to still work.

Last edited by Karl Ottenstein on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Karl Ottenstein

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:55 am    Post subject: Re: Inline code Reply with quote

Make sure that when you are creating your post that there is NOT a check in the box below the message entry area for "Disable BBCode in this post". It MUST be enabled for any markup codes to be honored. You can set your default to always enable in your forum Profile.
ReignBough

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:19 am    Post subject: Re: Inline code Reply with quote

The one I am referring to is the HTML's code-tag (<code></code>). The current BBCode's code-tag ([code][/code]) is equivalent to HTLM's pre-tag (<pre></pre>).

This is to make variables, functions, etc. on the same paragraph and not in the code box.

View user's profile Send private message   Facebook ID (Not full URL, just ID!) 
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Forum Related Issues >>> Inline code All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: