Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Sustainable Architecture >>> HELP! Error with shading
View previous topic :: View next topic
aleksey51

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:34 pm    Post subject: HELP! Error with shading Reply with quote

Hello

When I use any type of shading device in my project, simulation does not work!
I get the message "Offset values in shading schedule invalidates shading, fin, constraints ((90 >= eth + offset >= 0) > (90 >= thorn + offset >= 0))."

Problem can be solved if I select "Solar Analysis off" for some openings. But it will affect the results of a simulation

What should I do?
Miklos Sved
Graphisoft

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: HELP! Error with shading Reply with quote

Hi aleksey51,

Please upload the file in question here:
https://graphisoft.sharefile.com/r/re9acd26ed9348de8

aleksey51 wrote:
Hello

When I use any type of shading device in my project, simulation does not work!
I get the message "Offset values in shading schedule invalidates shading, fin, constraints ((90 >= eth + offset >= 0) > (90 >= thorn + offset >= 0))."

Problem can be solved if I select "Solar Analysis off" for some openings. But it will affect the results of a simulation

What should I do?

GSHQ Technical Support will investigate it.

Best Regards,

aleksey51

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:35 am    Post subject: Re: HELP! Error with shading Reply with quote

Thank you very much!
aleksey51

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: HELP! Error with shading Reply with quote

Hello

I found another problem in the file which I uploaded. In simulation report values for net energy for heating and cooling are zero! I posed maximum and minimum temperatures in the schedule respectively 26 and 19C, and added heating and ventilation systems. However, the values are zero, and I can not understand why. Previously was everything ok! Is it possible that these problems occur due to hardware?

I have to hand over my project soon, but I still donít get the correct results! H E L P!
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Sustainable Architecture >>> HELP! Error with shading All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: