Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> BIMx >>> Hyper-Model download time
View previous topic :: View next topic
Metroworks

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:17 am    Post subject: Hyper-Model download time Reply with quote

Is anyone else finding it takes ages to download their hyper model from the cloud to the iPad? I've been sitting here for nearly 45 mins waiting for my project to download from the transfer site to my iPad (model before the iPad Air) and its still only 44% downloaded. The file is 38.7Mb.
I've now downloaded it on my Mac in about 1 minute! Hoping I can transfer it to iPad via Dropbox??
Barry Kelly

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:31 am    Post subject: Re: Hyper-Model download time Reply with quote

Metroworks wrote:
I've now downloaded it on my Mac in about 1 minute! Hoping I can transfer it to iPad via Dropbox??

I believe you can.
You can also do it via iTunes.

Barry.

View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> BIMx >>> Hyper-Model download time All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: