Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Forum Related Issues >>> Can I combine 2 usernames?
View previous topic :: View next topic
sirduncan02

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:07 pm    Post subject: Can I combine 2 usernames? Reply with quote

My previous username was sirduncan. At some point, it was deactivated ( I don't know why).

So I re-registered with a new username (sirduncan02).

Can I combine both of these accounts into one, and go back to using the username sirduncan?
Karl Ottenstein

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Can I combine 2 usernames? Reply with quote

Only Laszlo Nagy, the forum admin can potentially merge your old posts with your new account... or reset your old password since you only have 2 posts so far with this user name. I'm sure he'll see your post soon - although it is the weekend for him already.

I just looked up your old account (Memberlist link at top of page) - and your old account is not deactivated. I'm guessing that your password may have changed or been corrupted or something.

But, I do see two old accounts for you: 'sirduncan' (77 posts) and 'sirduncan productions' (59 posts):
http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/memberlist.php?char=53697264

sirduncan02

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Can I combine 2 usernames? Reply with quote

Oh - yes. That's right.

I'd like all three of these combined back into the username 'sirduncan', then have the password reset on that account and send an email to (probably) a different email address (I'm not sure what the email address is on the original 'sirduncan' account.

I'm in no gigantic hurry, but it would be great if this could be done for me.

ArchiCAD 18 USA.
Dell M6800 Intel Core i7-4910MQ CPU @ 2.9GHz 2.9 GHz 16GB RAM 64-bit OS - Windows 10 Pro
laszlonagy
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Can I combine 2 usernames? Reply with quote

As far as I know it is not possible to merge 2 user accounts into 1. The forum software does not allow it.
But to make sure I will ask from the forum database guy and get back to you.

Laszlo Nagy, Moderator, Site Admin
https://twitter.com/laszlonagy

i7-2630QM 16 GB RAM
17.3" (1920x1080), NVidia GTX 460M
SSD+HDD, Win10-64 ENG
AC13-AC21 (64-bit, latest build)
Loving ARCHICAD since 1995
laszlonagy
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Can I combine 2 usernames? Reply with quote

I checked with the guy and I was told that this is not possible to do with the Forum software we are using.

Laszlo Nagy, Moderator, Site Admin
https://twitter.com/laszlonagy

i7-2630QM 16 GB RAM
17.3" (1920x1080), NVidia GTX 460M
SSD+HDD, Win10-64 ENG
AC13-AC21 (64-bit, latest build)
Loving ARCHICAD since 1995
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Forum Related Issues >>> Can I combine 2 usernames? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: