Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Annotation Wishes >>> customisable arrow heads! Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic

What's your opinion about this wish?
Essential (5)
51%
 51%  [ 30 ]
Important (4)
37%
 37%  [ 22 ]
Average (3)
6%
 6%  [ 4 ]
Not important (2)
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Not needed (1)
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Average: 4.36 points
Total Votes : 58

Laura Yanoviak

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: customisable arrow heads! Reply with quote

klaude wrote:
Stop spending money on expensive marketing crap...

I REALLY doubt this is an issue. And I, for one, think GS marketing is more important than customizable arrowheads -- I would also doubt that one has anything to do with the other.

DaveOlufs

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: customisable arrow heads! Reply with quote

I asked about customizable arrowheads when I started back in 1997. That was one of the first things I wanted... Why? Because the default arrowheads were ugly but at the time one was stuck with ACs forced look. Things haven't changed much in 13 years.

It's hard to incorporate personality into AC drawings. Oh, but maybe you're not suppose to... what was I thinking. But look at the other things AC can do...

MacBook Pro 2.8GB Quad, 16GB, OSX 10.10.5, 24" Docking Screen AC-5, 6, 6.5, 7, stopped then 12 - thru 17, couldn't get 18 to work & no support, now 19... Started in 1976 hand-drafting ink on mylar...
Keito64

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:23 pm    Post subject: Re: customisable arrow heads! Reply with quote

11 1/2 years and counting.
Brad Elliott

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: customisable arrow heads! Reply with quote

This is unbelievable. My cheap pdf mark up program that has nothing to do with CAD even has this option.

Hackintosh 4 GHz i7 32gb ram Intel HD 530
Apple iMac 21.5" 2.7ghz 12gb ram
AMD Radeon HD6770M 512mb RAM
SLByrne

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:49 pm    Post subject: Re: customisable arrow heads! Reply with quote

DaveOlufs wrote:
I asked about customizable arrowheads when I started back in 1997. That was one of the first things I wanted... Why? Because the default arrowheads were ugly but at the time one was stuck with ACs forced look.

I am a new user, and I agree!! The default arrowheads are ugly, and not even standard size. The first thing I wanted to do was to customize the arrowheads to the standard of length = 3 times the width. It's a shame we've had to beg for it for 20 years ..... and still not have a standard sized arrowhead. Seems like it should be so simple..............
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Annotation Wishes >>> customisable arrow heads! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: