Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Annotation Wishes >>> Add Renovation status to Detail Marker
View previous topic :: View next topic

What's your opinion about this wish?
Essential (5)
87%
 87%  [ 14 ]
Important (4)
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Average (3)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Not important (2)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Not needed (1)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Average: 4.88 points
Total Votes : 16

Jeff Kogut

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:01 pm    Post subject: Add Renovation status to Detail Marker Reply with quote

I infrequently do remodels and just ran in to Detail Markers keyed on my floor plan showing up on my demo plan - because they do not have a Renovation status ability. I can control them via adding a layer, but adding Renovation status would be much cleaner and in-line with everything else. This is just the marker itself.

Add Renovation status to Detail Markers! Smile

Capture.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  88.84 KB
 Viewed:  89 Time(s)

Capture.JPG

arqrivas
Veteran member
Veteran member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Add Renovation status to Detail Marker Reply with quote

100% Agree, also true with the sections, elevations and interior elevation marker. Is needed from time to time and is the obvious and intuitive way of working, not by layers, what will make us end up (together with others workarounds) with a long list of layers and layers combination to finish the project just as we want.

Don't forget to vote for your wish Jeff Wink

View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Annotation Wishes >>> Add Renovation status to Detail Marker All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: