Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Construction Wishes >>> AC19: SEO problem with meshes and an object
View previous topic :: View next topic
Ceny John

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:57 pm    Post subject: AC19: SEO problem with meshes and an object Reply with quote

Im having trouble with the seo between the mesh and a library object...the thing is i have 3 differently profiled meshes and a polystyrene board of which i wish to trim into a desired profile...suprisingly only 2 of the 3 meshes perform the operation (substruction with an upward operation) susseccfully...the settings are all the same for the the three meshes...anyone to help where i wrong please!!!!

archicad 19..

View user's profile Send private message   Facebook ID (Not full URL, just ID!) 
ejrolon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: AC19: SEO problem with meshes and an object Reply with quote

cenyjohn,
I changed the post title to something more appropriate to the question and removed the poll. For this type of question posting screenshots of what you want and what you need is important so that we can understand the problem.

AC21US -> AC08
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website    LinkedIn Profile Link (Full URL, please)
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Construction Wishes >>> AC19: SEO problem with meshes and an object All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: