Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Hardware >>> Logitech Mouse Setpoint Software Pan with center click?
View previous topic :: View next topic
Gus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:25 pm    Post subject: Logitech Mouse Setpoint Software Pan with center click? Reply with quote

Recently installed the "setpoint" software so that I could use the "forward and back and side to side buttons" on my Logitech mouse. This all works great except for the fact that the "pan" function associated with the center button click and hold, does not work anymore. Does anyone know of a solution to this? I'm sure it's happening to everyone who uses this software. Are there any other software that allow me to use the extra buttons on my mouse using ArchiCAD 20?
EliteBook8570W Corei7-3630QM@2.40GHz
QuadroK2000m RAM32 (2)250GBSSDs
4 Monitors Internet:4Up60Down
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website    LinkedIn Profile Link (Full URL, please)
Richard Morrison

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Logitech Mouse Setpoint Software Pan with center click? Reply with quote

I have the same hardware, and it all works for me. Currently the middle button is just set to "Middle Button" in the Setpoint software, and other extra button functions are done with "Keystroke Assignment." If that doesn't work, then I'm afraid I don't have any other suggestions for Setpoint.
"The Kitchen Architect"
www.richardmorrison.com
AC21 (since AC6.0), Win10
daninet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:28 am    Post subject: Re: Logitech Mouse Setpoint Software Pan with center click? Reply with quote

I had the same problem, I had to uninstall driver and use it with generic windows driver. After a while I have changed mouse for the same. It was quite a few years back. I am not aware of the current software upgrades so maybe you have an option somewhere for that.

There is a lot of discussion about the same problem in autodesk forums, check if you find any solution there

https://www.google.ae/search?q=logitech+mouse+no+pan+in+cad+site:forums.autodesk.com&client=opera&hs=ozV&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiTm9v0jKXQAhXBJMAKHfmRDrMQrQIIKCgEMAA
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Hardware >>> Logitech Mouse Setpoint Software Pan with center click? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: