Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> General Wishes >>> New Forum Section for Grasshopper ArchiCAD Connection
View previous topic :: View next topic

What's your opinion about this wish?
Essential (5)
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
Important (4)
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Average (3)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Not important (2)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Not needed (1)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Average: 4.71 points
Total Votes : 7

Aaron Bourgoin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:59 pm    Post subject: New Forum Section for Grasshopper ArchiCAD Connection Reply with quote

Could we establish a section in the forum for discussion about the forthcoming ArchiCAD Grasshopper Connection Tool?

The beta forum will likely disappear and doesn't really work as well as AC-Talk: search engine is poor, hard to find things in it, etc.

View user's profile Send private message    LinkedIn Profile Link (Full URL, please)
Aaron Bourgoin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:08 pm    Post subject: Re: New Forum Section for Grasshopper ArchiCAD Connection Reply with quote

I'm bumping this as a couple of interesting posts on the beta forum should be moved to hear to showcase what some people are starting to do with this tool.

The beta forum is no longer posting (or is very slow to post) notices of updates, including the release of the first beta version for Mac.

I'm happy for the release of the Google thingy, but I do think this new workflow deserves a place in this forum.

the post I refer to from the beta forum has a similar public post on the grasshopper website: http://www.grasshopper3d.com/video/video-panel-facade-arab-world-institute-paris

there are others as well that showcase the tool. They should be corralled here. I'm pretty certain that it would inspire more use and exploration of this tool.

View user's profile Send private message    LinkedIn Profile Link (Full URL, please)
laszlonagy
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: New Forum Section for Grasshopper ArchiCAD Connection Reply with quote

I have talked to GRAPHISOFT about this and they said YES, so I have created a new Forum for the Grasshopper-ArchiCAD Connection:

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewforum.php?f=43

I have moved threads related to this topic to this new forum. In the future, everybody please use this forum for all things Grasshopper and Grasshopper-ArchiCAD Connection-related.

Laszlo Nagy, Moderator, Site Admin
https://twitter.com/laszlonagy

i7-2630QM 16 GB RAM
17.3" (1920x1080), NVidia GTX 460M
SSD+HDD, Win7-64 ENG
AC13-AC20 (64-bit, latest build)
Loving ARCHICAD since 1995
Aaron Bourgoin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: New Forum Section for Grasshopper ArchiCAD Connection Reply with quote

Great News! Thanks Lazlo.
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> General Wishes >>> New Forum Section for Grasshopper ArchiCAD Connection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: