Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> BIMx >>> BIMx Sky Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic
Isaac G Strong

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:27 am    Post subject: Re: BIMx Sky Reply with quote

I tried that today, but unfortunately I am not well versed in the texture universe. I could not get the texture (our image) to align correctly. The cylinder would chop my image into 4 pieces and rotate them all 90 degrees. It appeared to me that the cylinder was treating itself as if it were 4 quarter pieces stuck together so my image never wrapped completely around. I use the shell tool to create the cylinder. I created a hollow sphere and tried to map the 360 photo to the inside with even less luck haha
DDR4 Ram 32
JaredBanks
Veteran member
Veteran member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:54 am    Post subject: Re: BIMx Sky Reply with quote

Ah, you're right. That might be a problem. I forget the solution to that issue, but I think there is one. Might be using 2 curved walls and aligning the texture together/at once in 3D.

ArchiCAD 21 US Latest Hotfixes / Updates
Mac OS X 10.12.newest | Mac Book Pro | 2.4GHz Intel Core i7 Quad Core | 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website   Facebook ID (Not full URL, just ID!) LinkedIn Profile Link (Full URL, please)
Erwin Edel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:48 am    Post subject: Re: BIMx Sky Reply with quote

Shell tool has no option to allign texture.

I would recommend using a circular wall, it offers the easiest way to allign textures.

ArchiCAD 9-20 NED FULL
BIMx
Windows 10 Pro 1607 / OS X Sierra
Adobe Design Premium CS4
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website    LinkedIn Profile Link (Full URL, please)
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> BIMx >>> BIMx Sky All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: