Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> BIMx >>> Google Cardboard using an Android device?
View previous topic :: View next topic
rob2218

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:43 pm    Post subject: Google Cardboard using an Android device? Reply with quote

Is the Google Cardboard device box any different using it on an iPhone or an android device or is it the same box?

Also the BIMx App on an android does that look any different than on an iPhone ?

SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad17, Archicad 18
Windows7 -OS, MAC Maverick OS
SenecaDesignLLC

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Google Cardboard using an Android device? Reply with quote

rob2218 wrote:
Is the Google Cardboard device box any different using it on an iPhone or an android device or is it the same box?

Also the BIMx App on an android does that look any different than on an iPhone ?

if you can post some screen shots i can post them back. i only have android

rob2218

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:28 am    Post subject: Re: Google Cardboard using an Android device? Reply with quote

OK, i'LL try and see how I can capture screen shots off my iphone during BIMx use.
thanks,
stay tuned...I'll post some tonight or in the next few days.

SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad17, Archicad 18
rob2218

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:26 am    Post subject: Re: Google Cardboard using an Android device? Reply with quote

here's what the screen in an Iphone setting looks like in BIMx and Google Cardboard.
Does it look any different in an Android phone?
Also, the controls? the only real control with the GoogleCardboard box is that button the right side.
press the button once, an icon of a "walking man" (on left) shows up with and icon of a "book" on right.
move your head around so the little blue hollow circle touches the man...then press the button once again.
you begin walking.

SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad17, Archicad 18
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> BIMx >>> Google Cardboard using an Android device? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: