Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Other Products >>> Problems with Cadimage Site Boundary Archicad 20
View previous topic :: View next topic
laz89

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:02 pm    Post subject: Problems with Cadimage Site Boundary Archicad 20 Reply with quote

Is anyone else having problems with the cad image site boundary tool in archicad 20? every time i click into it, it comes up with the settings and as soon as i try to draw a boundary line, or enter in any of the lengths or angles - it shuts down and i get the archicad bug reporter. it used to work fine in archicad 19. would be great if this was fixed asap haha
s2art

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Problems with Cadimage Site Boundary Archicad 20 Reply with quote

A colleague of mine has had problems with it too, not knowing how to work it in the first place, and then with crashes. I told Cadimage support and they sent me a link for the "how to" video but did not cover the crashing issue. I think my colleague went back to AC19 for this particular project so not sure if its still a problem for her.
AC20 5025 NZE
HP Envy Notebook + 27"
Intel i7-6500 2.5GHz, 16GB RAM, Windows 10
Ralph Wessel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Problems with Cadimage Site Boundary Archicad 20 Reply with quote

laz89 wrote:
Is anyone else having problems with the cad image site boundary tool in archicad 20? every time i click into it, it comes up with the settings and as soon as i try to draw a boundary line, or enter in any of the lengths or angles - it shuts down and i get the archicad bug reporter. it used to work fine in archicad 19. would be great if this was fixed asap haha

Could you get in touch with our support team to register the bug? They'll collect all the relevant details for the developers to deal with it.

Edit: If our tools ever cause a crash, report it to GRAPHISOFT and pass the crash ID to our support team. That will help us track down the cause much faster.

laz89

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Problems with Cadimage Site Boundary Archicad 20 Reply with quote

Every time it crashed I sent away the report from the bug reporter. My colleague was able to use it in her Archicad 20 file - so I opened a blank Archicad file and copied the site boundaries across. Glad to know Im not the only one!
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Other Products >>> Problems with Cadimage Site Boundary Archicad 20 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: