Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Teamwork / BIM Server >>> External drawing update fails
View previous topic :: View next topic
uisanata

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 11:38 am    Post subject: External drawing update fails Reply with quote

Hello there

We have a Teamwork file that links drawings from another TW file in the layout. This is tipically handled by AC by opening another instance of the program with the relevant file, but... from my workstation the updating of the drawings hangs AC and it's impossible to update. From another workstation (same network, same server) the update works.

Where should I check for communication errors? Both workstations have similar setups, but I'm guessing it's not 100% identical. Where to start troubleshooting?

Thank you.

uisanata

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: External drawing update fails Reply with quote

solved

GeForce Experience was stopping the communication between the 2 instances of Archicad. Uninstalled and working.

bartpaw

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:31 am    Post subject: Re: External drawing update fails Reply with quote

uisanata wrote:
solved

GeForce Experience was stopping the communication between the 2 instances of Archicad. Uninstalled and working.

Great! Thnx so much! We had similar problem and removing GF Experience worked like a charm Smile

I'm courious how did you came up with that idea?

AC13 - AC20 (INT, latest build)
@PC | XEON E3-1240 V2 | 32GB | GTX1060 | WIN 10 x64
@DELL M6500 | i7-920XM | 8GB | ATI7740 | WIN 8.1 x64
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Teamwork / BIM Server >>> External drawing update fails All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: