Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Grasshopper-ARCHICAD Connection >>> Morph and story
View previous topic :: View next topic
martineide

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:50 am    Post subject: Morph and story Reply with quote

Hello!

I have a bunch of geometry in rhino drawn from z=0. So that when I send it to archicad the geometry ends up as morphs at sealevel or that is elevation 0.

The weird thing is that instead of just putting the geometry at 0 and setting the morphs home story to 0 it sets it to x and then adds a big +/- offset. I cant figure out where this comes from. The offset and story it is set to also changes! Look picture to see.

I cant see any way of using the grasshopper story setting with morphs.

Any help greatly appreciated!

martineide

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:56 am    Post subject: Re: Morph and story Reply with quote

I tried tampering with the morph story settings in archicad(setting to lvl 0 with 0 offsett) then starting up grasshopper again. The funny thing was that it didnt go to 0 or story 3(which was the story it had before) but it sent it to story 8! hehe.
Really really weird!

leceta

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Morph and story Reply with quote

Martineide, I have not idea why is happening this, but consider seriously the possibility of a bug. This software is still in a very early phase of development.
martineide

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:52 am    Post subject: Re: Morph and story Reply with quote

Thanks. Yes I guess... ive posted this some other places and im not getting any answers! =)
leceta

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: Morph and story Reply with quote

yes, its frustrating...
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Grasshopper-ARCHICAD Connection >>> Morph and story All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: