Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Other Products >>> Archicad 20 only allowing me to put 2 downpipes per roof
View previous topic :: View next topic
laz89

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:53 pm    Post subject: Archicad 20 only allowing me to put 2 downpipes per roof Reply with quote

I have a cadimage roof covering and need to put 3 downpipes on the one gutter. I have drawn 2 so far - but it won't let me draw any more. The pink nodes for adding in a new downpipes no longer show up. How can I draw a 3rd downpipe? The pink nodes showing at each end of the gutter are for End Angles not for adding new soffits
laz89

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:06 am    Post subject: Re: Archicad 20 only allowing me to put 2 downpipes per roof Reply with quote

I Just figured this out. In order to add a new downpipe from a pink node on the cadimage roof covering - first you need to add in a new node to the roof - this will then allow the roof covering to display a new pink node to drag to make a downpipe. Cadimage roof coverings only allow 2 downpipes per gutter.
Rogerdodge

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:10 am    Post subject: Re: Archicad 20 only allowing me to put 2 downpipes per roof Reply with quote

Thanks for that, I needed 3 myself a while ago & ended up using an AC downpipe. Sad
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Other Products >>> Archicad 20 only allowing me to put 2 downpipes per roof All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: