Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Grasshopper-ARCHICAD Connection >>> Weird issue with coordinates parameters displacement
View previous topic :: View next topic
Constantin Cozma

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 7:15 pm    Post subject: Weird issue with coordinates parameters displacement Reply with quote

I have these panels that i made with a simple Prism GDL command and i am getting their orientation and coordinates from Grasshopper.
As you can see in the picture, sometimes, some of the panels from the lower side are displaced. If i move the Rhino model or do some changes it happens to get fixed, and so on. I know there was a old bug related to this but then it happened with every single panel. Right now it only happens to a few of them.

I believe there is stll a bug ?

View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Grasshopper-ARCHICAD Connection >>> Weird issue with coordinates parameters displacement All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: