Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Schedules >>> 2D plan preview in schedules of custom GDL objects
View previous topic :: View next topic
Constantin Cozma

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 6:33 pm    Post subject: 2D plan preview in schedules of custom GDL objects Reply with quote

Hello

I am playing with the AC-GS connection and i have a tower covered with a simple triangular custom GDL object which has the right floorplan view settings.
I am trying to get a schedule and i would like to have the 2d planar projections of the object but it doesn`t work.

Can someone tell me how it can be done? I am also interested if i can enable annotations with basic dimensions in the 2d preview column

Constantin Cozma

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: 2D plan preview in schedules of custom GDL objects Reply with quote

If i use Outlines or Overhead mode, then i do get 2d Plan Previews.
Is there a way i can get it while using Projected mode?
How can i get views that are erpendicular to each object face to see its true size?

Constantin Cozma

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: 2D plan preview in schedules of custom GDL objects Reply with quote

After a few tweaks i am getting both the floorplan cutplane view and the real size planar view for some of the panels...
I have also found another issue that when i click on Annotation, the 2d symbol window is opening just for a fraction of a second, it flashes a few times and then it gets me back to the schedule window. Is it a known problem?

View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Schedules >>> 2D plan preview in schedules of custom GDL objects All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: