Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Working in ARCHICAD >>> 3d Drawing of an airport in Archicad [HELP ME PLEASE]
View previous topic :: View next topic
NamelessB

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:42 pm    Post subject: 3d Drawing of an airport in Archicad [HELP ME PLEASE] Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

I'm an architecture student coming to you with a cry for help. I have a project which I don't think i can finish in time, and the due date is tomorrow. I woud really appreciate if someone has a .pln (Archicad) project of an airport (that actually exists). If someone has one, it would really, and I mean REALLY help me out big time. I won't use the project for any other purposes other than a few picture renders, a sun study and a fly through video.

Thanks in advance! A fellow architecture student.
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Working in ARCHICAD >>> 3d Drawing of an airport in Archicad [HELP ME PLEASE] All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: