Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Construction Documentation >>> Drawing Issue / Document Transmittal Sheet
View previous topic :: View next topic
Sam Parish

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:11 am    Post subject: Drawing Issue / Document Transmittal Sheet Reply with quote

I have been trying to find a way to create an automated drawing issue sheet in ArchiCAD 20.

I have started to get my head around the issue history schedule but I am struggling to find a way to translate the capabilities of this into a reliable automatic schedule.

I have attached an image of what I am trying to achieve, I have previously used this type of issue register in Excel, filled in manually, but thought ArchiCAD might be able to automate it resulting in less errors.

My original thought was to combine a layout index (to ensure all of the issued layouts are included) with the issue history index (to provide revID, Issue Date, Issuer Initials etc.) on a layout with the grid and logos as elements of the master layout.

I can't figure out how to get the information from the issue history index to display horizontally or retain the previously issued revID so that it builds up as new issues are created.

Any ideas or direction of someone had looked at this previously would be appreciated.

preview-0091-bolton-marketplace-issue-sheet-planning-1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  154.34 KB
 Viewed:  135 Time(s)

preview-0091-bolton-marketplace-issue-sheet-planning-1.jpg

View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Construction Documentation >>> Drawing Issue / Document Transmittal Sheet All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: