Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Working in ARCHICAD >>> Graphic Overrides Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic
Geocar123

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:58 pm    Post subject: Graphic Overrides Issues Reply with quote

Whenever I create details from sections with the detail tools and when I place the drawings to the layouts all the fills disappear. When reopen the details all the fills become transparent. I've tried adjusting the graphic overrides and adjusting the fill combinations, however it only updates it on the details page temporarily until the page updates. It states that it must be rebuilt from the original source.

Anyone able to direct me how to fix this or if there is a fix.
arqrivas

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Graphic Overrides Issues Reply with quote

Hi, Geocar, make sure you are saving the detail view with the settings you are updating and also make sure that the drawing is set to show the pen set by view. Also check the layer combination and make sure all the layers you need are on.
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Working in ARCHICAD >>> Graphic Overrides Issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: