Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Grasshopper-ARCHICAD Connection >>> Archicad GH connection problem
View previous topic :: View next topic
ahmed roman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:06 am    Post subject: Archicad GH connection problem Reply with quote

I already installed archicad 20 and the latest version of GH then i installed Gh -archicad live connection 20 but i found no component of archicad in component bar but in archicad things go well
I used windows 10 X64
aladouceur

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Archicad GH connection problem Reply with quote

I'm having the same problem, except on 19.
mccarthyeoghan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:28 am    Post subject: Re: Archicad GH connection problem Reply with quote

When I try to install the GH connection I get a popup which says it isnot compatible with this version. Rhino, Archicad and grashopper are all updated to the most recent versions, so I', not sure what's going on.
P.s. I'm using Archicad 20[/img]
Barry Kelly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:07 am    Post subject: Re: Archicad GH connection problem Reply with quote

You need to make sure Archicad and the GH Live Connection are all for exactly the same build.
Dos this help ...

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=56136

There is a link to all the GH connection versions for the various Archicad versions.

Barry.

runxel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Archicad GH connection problem Reply with quote

ahmed roman wrote:
I already installed archicad 20 and the latest version of GH then i installed Gh -archicad live connection 20 but i found no component of archicad in component bar but in archicad things go well

Sometimes also Grasshopper doesn't add them on his own. You'ld need to add the components by hand.

First you can check if it is successfully installed by double clicking the canvas which will let you search for components.

View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Grasshopper-ARCHICAD Connection >>> Archicad GH connection problem All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: