Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Other Problems >>> cinerender crash with archicad 20 Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic
Daniel Matthews

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:58 am    Post subject: Re: cinerender crash with archicad 20 Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

Having the same error message when rendering in 20 as well. Only happening on one machine however which seems weird as all machines are same or similar in spec. The machine was rendering fine on build 3016 but after it was upgraded to 5025 the error started. No issues currently on other machines.

Tried upgrading graphics drivers, and have even re-installed Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 (seen that fixed someone else's issue) but still the same problem.

PC runs:
Windows 7
CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1607 @3.00GHz
RAM: 8GB
Graphics: NVIDIA Quadro 2000

Any help would be appreciated.
skale

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:42 pm    Post subject: Re: cinerender crash with archicad 20 Reply with quote

I am seeing the same error message. Seems to happen for me when I try and use the physical renderer. I am working on the very latest ArchiCAD 20 updates.
daviiiiidave

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: cinerender crash with archicad 20 Reply with quote

Some solution for the problem? I got the same message. Graphics up to date, win reinstalled, still not workin.

Physicall Render works fine.
zijad causevic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: cinerender crash with archicad 20 Reply with quote

Same problem, any solution?
grand106

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:03 am    Post subject: Re: cinerender crash with archicad 20 Reply with quote

"Tried upgrading graphics drivers, and have even re-installed Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 (seen that fixed someone else's issue) but still the same problem."

maybe referring to me. Sadly in one of my two machines the problem reappeared. I don't know what cause it but i cant get it working no matter what i do . when accessing the task manager i see that cinerender.exe doesn't load in the background when opening Archicad.
agrrrrrrr

grand106

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 10:05 am    Post subject: Re: cinerender crash with archicad 20 Reply with quote

Windows system restore worked , Very Happy
cause everythting else failed !!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

estugarda

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:44 am    Post subject: Re: cinerender crash with archicad 20 Reply with quote

I'm getting the same crash too. Visual C++ 2013 and Visual C++ Redistributable Package repair didn't help.
Any ideas?
RezanSimsek

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:45 am    Post subject: Re: cinerender crash with archicad 20 Reply with quote

I have just installed samsung 960 pro 512gb m.2 ssd installed fresh copy of windows 10 pro and have re installed all my cad software all of em work fine except archicad 20 when i go to hit render on high or above it crashed within 30 seconds on a basic scene/model comples scenes/models couple of seconds and my computer blue screens or i the graphisoft bug reporter launches and archicad prompts me and says archicad should be restarted please as i am a student i really need to fix this as i am very desperate to hand in assignments.

I ran on Windows 10 Pro
CPU: Intel 7th Gen 6700k Quad Core
RAM: 32GB 2400mhz LPX Corsair
GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 1080 ti
SSD: Samsung 960 PRO M.2 512gb
user_name

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:05 am    Post subject: Re: cinerender crash with archicad 20 Reply with quote

I had the same problem and i could solved it by installing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2012 x86 and x64 and also Intel C++ Compiler for Windows.
After i intsall them cinerender starts working!

Links:
Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2012: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679#
Intel C++ Compiler for Windows: https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/redistributable-libraries-of-the-intel-c-and-fortran-compiler-for-windows
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Other Problems >>> cinerender crash with archicad 20 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: