Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Data Exchange and Information Sharing >>> Some BIM details for Aspyre - JamesHardie
View previous topic :: View next topic
Steve Jepson

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:02 pm    Post subject: Some BIM details for Aspyre - JamesHardie Reply with quote

http://www.aspyredesign.com/techdocs/results?SearchText=&CategoryFilters=/Tech%20Docs%20-%20Category/CAD-BIM%20Details

ArchiCAD 21 4004 USA FULL
Windows 10 Pro 64x
Maxwell Render 4.1.1.1
Dell 7720 (VR) Nvidia P5000
ejrolon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Some BIM details for Aspyre - JamesHardie Reply with quote

Steve,

Moved it to other products
Looks promising but since at the moment I am not sitting on any of their approved locations I cannot download any spec sheets or catalogues.

When will they learn that my computer does not need to be in Oregon (in this case) for me to specify their product?

and definition of CAD-BIM = DWG and PDF… Confused

AC21US -> AC08
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website    LinkedIn Profile Link (Full URL, please)
Steve Jepson

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Some BIM details for Aspyre - JamesHardie Reply with quote

ejrolon wrote:
Steve,

Moved it to other products
Looks promising but since at the moment I am not sitting on any of their approved locations I cannot download any spec sheets or catalogues.

When will they learn that my computer does not need to be in Oregon (in this case) for me to specify their product?

and definition of CAD-BIM = DWG and PDF… Confused

Very good point! I am always frustrated by having to fill out a form of some kind to download the brochure when all I wanted was to confirm the dimensions of a product.

Anyway, having these products available is a great thing for me because I had a lot of trouble finding similar products in many of the areas where I am making house plans. I think the availability of these products will greatly improve the way walls are designed and buildings can look.

I put the post in Data Exchange and Information Sharing category because it is about the BIM Details. ( not really is it )

Other Products is described more like other software products, add-ons...

In any case, the availability of these products changes things for me. I would like to have designed things with this kind of product but they were not readily available in very many places and you had to pay a premium to order them. This will go a long way toward changing the way energy efficient walls are designed and how buildings will look. How to get those materials was a real problem for me.

http://www.aspyredesign.com/ArtAndSoulOfHighDesign.mp4?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiWXpObU9HWTNZak5sTnpBMiIsInQiOiJsUDBFWGtrbThWaGVVTHBBWDh5ZXhnN2pGQWs0N2w3NHJXXC9ydU85WFFIb05HTlJmZzgxdHR3UVBDQ0VyZ2dxSnNOMmxXRmdlMEhZc0tzQW5vY0psZVFDT2hVSzlXNzZNU21SdFlIK1FDNnV1YmM3OFpwaWl0ajVFNDhpU2paT3YifQ%3D%3D

ArchiCAD 21 4004 USA FULL
Windows 10 Pro 64x
Maxwell Render 4.1.1.1
Dell 7720 (VR) Nvidia P5000
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Data Exchange and Information Sharing >>> Some BIM details for Aspyre - JamesHardie All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: