Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Other Products >>> Keynote Update
View previous topic :: View next topic
Maysum Rashid

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:54 pm    Post subject: Keynote Update Reply with quote

I am working on quite a large project, where there are LOADS of key notes.

We are using Masterspec for the specification, when we have a change to the key notes, is there a way to update all keynotes that have changed at the same time.

As atm its not working that way, I have to zoom to each keynotes and repair it and it takes some time to repair it.

Also this is a teamwork project, so what I have been doing is zooming to each keynote and reserving it and once i have reserved all the keynotes I want to update I hit repair. But it only repairs the keynotes i have on my screen.

anyone know how to fix this? or is this a bug with keynotes?

Thanks in advance.

henrypootel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:25 am    Post subject: Re: Keynote Update Reply with quote

Hi

For technical support for the Cadimage Tools, please email us at nz.support@centralinnovation.com

For updting note, simply opening the Audit tool and hitting the 'Repair' button with no notes selected should repair all of them, but if this isn't working, then please let us know.

View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Other Products >>> Keynote Update All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: