Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> BIMx >>> "Cannot Continue Download" when opening BIMx
View previous topic :: View next topic
Geof Gainer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:04 am    Post subject: "Cannot Continue Download" when opening BIMx Reply with quote

I've all of a sudden gotten this message on both my iPad and iPhone when opening BIMx:

"Cannot Continue Download. 'Smith Residence' couldn't be downloaded because your device is not connected to the Internet. Please check and restore your connection in order to resume download"

... followed by the options "Resume download" and "Cancel download". My connection is fine with all other apps. Clicking "Resume" leads me to:

"Password Protected Project Documentation. Your password was incorrect..." even though all my models on BIMx Model Transfer are set to Public visibility.

These windows pop up for all my downloaded models one right after the other.

Any ideas?

View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> BIMx >>> "Cannot Continue Download" when opening BIMx All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: