Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Construction Documentation >>> Bug- renovation filter
View previous topic :: View next topic
mbeam

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:27 pm    Post subject: Bug- renovation filter Reply with quote

One of my coworkers is working on a project when switching between the renovation filters objects will disappear. Sometimes I can get them to come back if I select the objects in 2D, select "Show Selection/Marquee in 3D" and then from the 3D window select "Show all in 3D" but will quickly disappear again.

I have a file I can upload if needed if someone can explain.

Barry Kelly

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:04 am    Post subject: Re: Bug- renovation filter Reply with quote

Look at the renovation status of the object that is disappearing.
Then look at the renovation filter settings for the filter you are changing to, to see if elements with that reno status are to be hidden.
If so then that is your problem - use a different reno filter or adjust the settings of the current one.

Barry.

mbeam

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Bug- renovation filter Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure this is a bug instead of improper settings.

The bug seems to be when "Elements to be Demolished" is set to show or override. When I get the affected objects to visually show up in 3D, all I have to do is rotate to screen and the items will disappear. They are still there as I can hover of them and the division checkmarks will appear if I manage to find wall and hover over an edge.

Barry Kelly

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Bug- renovation filter Reply with quote

Try updating your video card drivers.
I have heard of 3D views disappearing before and this has helped.

Barry.

View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Construction Documentation >>> Bug- renovation filter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: