Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Working in ARCHICAD >>> Soffited Eave With No Overhang
View previous topic :: View next topic
thinky0099

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:02 am    Post subject: Soffited Eave With No Overhang Reply with quote

Hi Friends,

I am trying to create a pitch roof where the eave is not overhanging. In construction it should be a wood truss roof where the eave finishes the same level as the internal ceiling level. I can't seem to locate where I can customise a roof to have a soffited eave.

Help is always appreciated.

Regards,

Andy

Erwin Edel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:33 am    Post subject: Re: Soffited Eave With No Overhang Reply with quote

Not entirely at home with all english building terms, but if I do a google search with some images, I think I would model the fascia and such seperately.

If you need two different composites for the roof, just draw two roofs and use the Merge Elements command to make in to 'one' roof again in terms of connections and floorplan / section display.

ArchiCAD 9-20 NED FULL
BIMx
Windows 10 Pro 1607 / OS X Sierra
Adobe Design Premium CS4
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website    LinkedIn Profile Link (Full URL, please)
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Working in ARCHICAD >>> Soffited Eave With No Overhang All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: