Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Schedules >>> Position relative to North - Windows and doors
View previous topic :: View next topic
thompsonmp

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:05 pm    Post subject: Position relative to North - Windows and doors Reply with quote

Is it possible to schedule the position of windows and doors relative to North?

I.e. depending upon the plane of the walls that the windows/doors sit on, the schedule will report back the angle to North.

E.g. If the front elevation was facing North, Side Elevations East and West and rear Elevation South, the windows on the North elevation would have a reading of 0, east 90, South 180 and West 270.

vuego

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Position relative to North - Windows and doors Reply with quote

I was trying to implement the same too (schedule window orientation and area).

Didn't work out with schedules, but managed to implement it with lists and custom property object.

thompsonmp

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Position relative to North - Windows and doors Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply.

I'm new to schedules etc. What's the difference with a list? If there's not a parameter, can one be created?

View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Schedules >>> Position relative to North - Windows and doors All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: