Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Construction Wishes >>> Wall and other construction elements visible on any story
View previous topic :: View next topic

What's your opinion about this wish?
Essential (5)
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Important (4)
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Average (3)
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Not important (2)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Not needed (1)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Average: 4.25 points
Total Votes : 4

CatSophie

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 2:37 pm    Post subject: Wall and other construction elements visible on any story Reply with quote

I've had this wish for a long time: make it possible for the wall and actually EVERY construction element to be visible on any story I choose it to be. Right now I cannot make it visible - and sometimes when I construct urban plans I use walls to draw parking lines for example - cannot make them visible later.. It's really frustrating. This also goes for some other elements.

Everything should be visible as we want it - we should be able to choose which story shows what (like we can now with axes for example!).
arq17a

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Wall and other construction elements visible on any stor Reply with quote

Hey Cat. Did you found the solution to this Problem? Because I'm trying to do a flooplane Wish i would like e to See some objects from the flooplane under.

Wish they could come with a tool for this.
Richard Morrison

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:58 am    Post subject: Re: Wall and other construction elements visible on any stor Reply with quote

What about "FLOOR PLAN DISPLAY">"Show on Stories" is not working for you?
"The Kitchen Architect"
www.richardmorrison.com
AC21 (since AC6.0), Win10
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Construction Wishes >>> Wall and other construction elements visible on any story All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: