Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Developer Forum >>> [SOLVED] modeless palette question
View previous topic :: View next topic
jcimentarov

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:06 pm    Post subject: [SOLVED] modeless palette question Reply with quote

Hello Archicad Developers!!!

I have a two questions about palettes:

I need to have something like the BIMObject palette with those buttons which have images.. I found an example http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=47307&highlight=modeless+palette in the forum with a modeless palette which has two buttons and everything seems to work fine with it, but how can I add images to my buttons instead of text like in the BIM Object?

Also another thing I noticed is that i cannot "dock" it whenever I want in Archicad. It always stays on top.. How to make it dockable?

Second question is how to insert it into the windows->palettes, just like BIMObjekt is done, so I can invoke it from there?

I'll be very thankful for any kind of help!

All the best,
Julian
jcimentarov

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: modeless palette question Reply with quote

I was able to do it a dockable palette, and replaced the buttons with icons. The only thing that I don't know how to do is to put it into the windows->palette menu where are the other palettes now. Any ideas how to do it ?
Ralph Wessel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:32 pm    Post subject: Re: modeless palette question Reply with quote

jcimentarov wrote:
I was able to do it a dockable palette, and replaced the buttons with icons. The only thing that I don't know how to do is to put it into the windows->palette menu where are the other palettes now. Any ideas how to do it ?

When you call ACAPI_Register_Menu to register your menu, set the 3rd parameter (menuPosCode) to MenuCode_Palettes.

View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Developer Forum >>> [SOLVED] modeless palette question All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: