Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Data Exchange and Information Sharing >>> point clouds color
View previous topic :: View next topic
mzex

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:27 am    Post subject: point clouds color Reply with quote

Hi!
Is it possible to override color of points of point cloud in ArchiCAD?

I would like to have one point cloud whole in red. I need to compare two clouds.

ares997

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:34 am    Post subject: Re: point clouds color Reply with quote

You can use the Graphic Override feature and probably a few other methods. And I believe there is a way to change it directly in the settings. Graphic Overide provides a lot more options in how it would be represented in various saved sets.
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Data Exchange and Information Sharing >>> point clouds color All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: