Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Other Products >>> hiding cadimage DR Wind # markers?
View previous topic :: View next topic
methy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:35 am    Post subject: hiding cadimage DR Wind # markers? Reply with quote

Does anyone know how to hide the cadimage door and window layouts?
using a layout/style or layer combination?
I dont want to delete or modify the information or turn off the setting everytime.

we generally show both the door leaf and the window ID on the regular plans
but the only way I can think of for this to work is to change the pen type to one that is not visible using and modifying the pen sets. such as when the client asks for a set of plain vanilla plans.

I just want to be able to turn it off with a simple claick or change of layer combination etc.
the cadimage tool doesnt allow for the renovation filter either without turning off the whole entire door.

some rubbish toshiba laptop Win10 + AC21
s2art

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:10 pm    Post subject: Re: hiding cadimage DR Wind # markers? Reply with quote

Model View Options control visibility of door and window markers. Obviously this is saved with the View so if you want to switch between markers on and off in layouts you need to have 2 views saved and link to the one you want on the layout.
AC20 5025 NZE
HP Envy Notebook + 27"
Intel i7-6500 2.5GHz, 16GB RAM, Windows 10
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Other Products >>> hiding cadimage DR Wind # markers? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: