Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Schedules >>> Composite Wall Schedule/Scheme with composite skins shown
View previous topic :: View next topic
adzik

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:19 pm    Post subject: Composite Wall Schedule/Scheme with composite skins shown Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm creating a wall scheme for an apartment building, with lots of different composite walls. I've managed to make it show all the composites layers, but is it possible make it show each layers skin (fill) as well next to its name?

Also, is it possible to make the schedule show only those composite walls on a specific storey?

TIA.

Barry Kelly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:59 am    Post subject: Re: Composite Wall Schedule/Scheme with composite skins show Reply with quote

adzik wrote:
I've managed to make it show all the composites layers, but is it possible make it show each layers skin (fill) as well next to its name?

Not that I am aware of - you can only show an image of the entire composite.

adzik wrote:
Also, is it possible to make the schedule show only those composite walls on a specific storey?

Yes, in the criteria just add a criteria for the storey - positioning > home storey.

Barry.

adzik

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:31 am    Post subject: Re: Composite Wall Schedule/Scheme with composite skins show Reply with quote

"you can only show an image of the entire composite."

Care to elaborate? like .jpg or did I misunderstood?

about storeys. I've already added the home storey criteria, but the schedule still shows composites that arent present on the specified storey.

Barry Kelly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:47 am    Post subject: Re: Composite Wall Schedule/Scheme with composite skins show Reply with quote

Just the 2D or section preview in the schedule - you said you were already doing this?

Barry.

Barry Kelly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:01 am    Post subject: Re: Composite Wall Schedule/Scheme with composite skins show Reply with quote

So storey-wise you have a setting like this in the criteria?

Barry.

adzik

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: Composite Wall Schedule/Scheme with composite skins show Reply with quote

Yes.

Barry Kelly wrote:
So storey-wise you have a setting like this in the criteria?

Barry.

Barry Kelly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:49 am    Post subject: Re: Composite Wall Schedule/Scheme with composite skins show Reply with quote

Well that works for me and schedules the walls only in that particular storey.

Maybe if you can show a screen shot of your schedule scheme settings we might be able to spot the problem.

Barry.

adzik

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:36 am    Post subject: Re: Composite Wall Schedule/Scheme with composite skins show Reply with quote

I'm not at the office right now, but I'll send the screencap later on.

But for info - on some storeys the walls are shown correctly (i.e. only those that need to be shown) so I'm guessing I probably have some walls whose home storey is linked to the wrong storey... and if thats the case I can only blame myself for negligence Very Happy

jakubgalczynski

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Composite Wall Schedule/Scheme with composite skins show Reply with quote

I might be looking for the same solution? Here is my schedule below. I would like the 3d axon to show fills too. Any ideas? Cheers - Jakub
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website    LinkedIn Profile Link (Full URL, please)
Barry Kelly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:35 am    Post subject: Re: Composite Wall Schedule/Scheme with composite skins show Reply with quote

Hatches and colours are all controlled in the Graphic Overrides.
So you will need to set up a special GO for schedules and then apply that to all the schedule views.

Barry.

View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Schedules >>> Composite Wall Schedule/Scheme with composite skins shown All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: