Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> General Wishes >>> Graphisoft Archicad mobile app
View previous topic :: View next topic

What's your opinion about this wish?
This would be a Game Changer
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
I can live with that
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Hmm.
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
We have other problems.
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Grahpisoft, dont think about it!
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Average: 2.43 points
Total Votes : 7

daviiiiidave

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:58 am    Post subject: Graphisoft Archicad mobile app Reply with quote

What do you think of an archicad mobile app. Low Version for Phones and High Version for Tablets. I'm not clear about all functions but it was an idea and i thought i can write it down.

APP

Camera
to shoot pictures and transfer them via cloud to every teamwork memeber participating like plans, changes or even progress pictures from building side to instantly keep changes and new ideas right in time.

Maybe something like this floorplan app (Magic Plan etc.) Transferring information automatically to object information and drawing floorplans via archicad. Showing this simulations in BIMx.

BIMx should be more like a modeler. We should be able to make changes via BIMx. Lets start with dimensions and then lets keep going to more parameters.

Tools Part
compass, spirit level, point-to-point, height, picture measurement

special addons as mechanical addons: Infrared Lights, measurement units etc.

Analytics part
weather, progress, personal management

Controlling part
Calendar, To-Do-Lists, Task-Lists, Supply Control

Communication/messenger part
Members of project can communicate via voice and chat(via Headset), thats can possibly increase the social part of an building side and even the controlling part. all people can keep contact and meet each other for lunch, meetings or just to hang out Smile

Drawing Part
Some area where you can draw and show people you thoughts

i will keep going if i have more ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> General Wishes >>> Graphisoft Archicad mobile app All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: