Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Documentation Wishes >>> Back Referencing for Linked Details?
View previous topic :: View next topic

What's your opinion about this wish?
Essential (5)
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Important (4)
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Average (3)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Not important (2)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Not needed (1)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Average: 4.67 points
Total Votes : 3

David Norman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:44 am    Post subject: Back Referencing for Linked Details? Reply with quote

Id like to back reference details in the Drawing Title to the Layout where the Linked Marker was placed. I understand this is only possible to do with Source Markers and not Linked Markers. Is there any sort of work-around that can be used? Our office standard is to back reference all detail drawings so it is possible to see where the Detail Marker was placed. Thanks

PS post moved to Construction Documentation forum

methy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:35 am    Post subject: Re: Back Referencing for Linked Details? Reply with quote

Hi David im in the same boat here.
The last post on my thread here:
http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=269648&highlight=#269648

shows a solution for back referencing that I got working, (but it is still somewhat manual in some respects) but works with live linking within archicad and you can navigate within a pdf document using the hyperlinks (when printed using the ArchiCAD publisher). not sure if its exactly what you are after (automatic) but it works well for me where a single detail can be back referenced to multiple different pages.

let me know if you need further explanation or if this is too much of a workaround for you.

home- AMD FX8350 4.01 GHz, 12gb DDR3 1600 RAM, HD6900 2gb, 256gb ssd, 3TB WD red, Air cooled, Win 10
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger   
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Documentation Wishes >>> Back Referencing for Linked Details? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: