Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Other Problems >>> Bad graphics
View previous topic :: View next topic
VNMsEdK

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:28 am    Post subject: Bad graphics Reply with quote

Hello all,

My girlfriend bought a new laptop recently, but after installing ArchiCAD there is a small but annoying problem.

The resolution of her screen is 1920x1080 on a 15.6 inch screen. On this resolution the graphics are perfect, but the size of the text of all the menus and options is way too small. To improve that we changed the size of text, fonts, et cetera in the Windows 10 settings from 100% to 125%. After that the font size is fine, but the graphics are pretty bad...

We already tried a lot of things, but so far we didn't find the solution. Could anyone help us to change the font size while keeping the graphics good at the same time?

If additional information is required, please let me know.

Thank you in advance.
Maysum Rashid

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:52 am    Post subject: Re: Bad graphics Reply with quote

VNMsEdK add a signature to your profile showing the specs of your computer and what AC you running so people know what you are working with.

Also I seem to be having the same issue, still have not found a solution so keen to see what the experts have to say Very Happy

VNMsEdK

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Bad graphics Reply with quote

thanks for your replay. i use laptop MSI GL62M 7RDX 1885; AC21 Processor - 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7-7700HQ; Memory - 8 GB DDR4; Windows 10; VGA NVDIA Geforce GTX1050/4Gb GDDR5
hope someone can help me Embarassed Smile

laszlonagy
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:17 am    Post subject: Re: Bad graphics Reply with quote

There was another thread which may contain the solution fore your problem:

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=57661&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=12

Laszlo Nagy, Moderator, Site Admin
https://twitter.com/laszlonagy

AMD Ryzen 1700X 3.4 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 RAM
28" (2560x1440), NVidia GTX 1060 6GB
500 GB NVMe SSD, WIN10 PRO ENG
AC13-AC21
Loving ARCHICAD since 1995
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Other Problems >>> Bad graphics All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: