Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Data Exchange and Information Sharing >>> ARCHICAD Connection Add-In for Revit 2018 Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic
B.E.A.T.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:03 pm    Post subject: Re: ARCHICAD Connection Add-In for Revit 2018 Reply with quote

Could this add-on solve the issue I described in another post?

www.offbeat.be
Archicad 21 BE
juliencuadra

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:24 am    Post subject: Re: ARCHICAD Connection Add-In for Revit 2018 Reply with quote

Hi,

The french Architects syndicate recently asked abvent (the french retailer for archicad) about the current and future state of archicad and provide a written commitment to assure us of some features that we believe were essential to keep archicad relevant in today's market and remain an economically viable solution for architecture firms in france.

In his response their CEO affirmed that it was possible to export natively to revit from archicad.

I couldn't find any option to export to the rvt format in AC21.

Did he got confused between the new plugin discussed here and real native export when making his statement or am I missing something ?

Thanks
Karl Ottenstein

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:22 pm    Post subject: Re: ARCHICAD Connection Add-In for Revit 2018 Reply with quote

The original topic of this thread is about the add-in to produce better IFC exchange with Revit.

For native Revit, there are many other threads on these forums, but the most recent news is the Bim6x (Chris and Link) have just released a free Revit geometry exchange add-on for ARCHICAD 21 (only). I've not tried it nor have I seen anyone posting experiences here yet, but here's the link:

http://www.bim6x.com/RFA-RVT-Add-On-FAQ

Note that the FAQ says it works on all localized versions of AC...however the interface will be in English regardless of the local language. Download is via their 'Store" menu/link.

francois2nis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:05 pm    Post subject: Re: ARCHICAD Connection Add-In for Revit 2018 Reply with quote

I recently downloaded in installed this addon. A colleague of mine created a model in Archicad and I wanted to open it (in IFC) within Revit 2018. However, in the end of the importing process I always get this message (see attachment).

If I use the "normal" ifc import of Revit I can have the geometry but everything is loaded as a "generic model" without any data.

Is it a known issue?

problem.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  159.79 KB
 Viewed:  12 Time(s)

problem.png

Link

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: ARCHICAD Connection Add-In for Revit 2018 Reply with quote

Hi All

The RFA & RVT Geometry Exchange Add-on is available from our website at https://bim6x.com/solutions.

For any and all support issues please contact me directly at support@bim6x.com and I will be glad to help!

Cheers,
Link.

Boost your ARCHICAD skill with your very own ARCHICAD Expert! ArchiBOOST!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website   Facebook ID (Not full URL, just ID!) LinkedIn Profile Link (Full URL, please)
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Data Exchange and Information Sharing >>> ARCHICAD Connection Add-In for Revit 2018 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: