Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Construction Documentation >>> ROOM FINISH SCHEDULE
View previous topic :: View next topic
Cheikh T Sylla

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:42 pm    Post subject: ROOM FINISH SCHEDULE Reply with quote

I cannot seem to get my room finish schedule to populate with information input into each zone. I am using Zone Stamp 02 21, and where in the stamp do I put information for it to show in the schedule. The finishes are not coming from the model, just from the input. Thanks.

Finish Schedule.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  121.23 KB
 Viewed:  14 Time(s)

Finish Schedule.JPG

AC 21 USA - Intel Core i7-4700MQ 2.40 GHz - 8.00 GB RAM - 64-bit OS - Windows 10
brakpanpolisie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:17 am    Post subject: Re: ROOM FINISH SCHEDULE Reply with quote

Could you perhaps post the Scheme Settings for that schedule?
I think that might help others to propose a solution

Intel i7-3820 3.6ghz
Nvidia Gefore GTX760
16GB RAM
Windows 10 64-bit
Current Version : Archicad 20 6005 INT
Archicad 16 - 20
Cheikh T Sylla

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: ROOM FINISH SCHEDULE Reply with quote

I have checked with Graphisoft for an answer, and it turned out that the default Room Finish Schedule in the project map is linked to Zone Stamp 01 21, and I am using Zone Stamp 02 21. I was told that 02 21 is more flexible than 01 21, but the problem is that 02 21 does not seem to have the North, South, East, and West Walls configuration that I need. So anyway, being in the middle of a project, I filled in the missing information using good old Excel.
AC 21 USA - Intel Core i7-4700MQ 2.40 GHz - 8.00 GB RAM - 64-bit OS - Windows 10
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Construction Documentation >>> ROOM FINISH SCHEDULE All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: