Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Working in ARCHICAD >>> New meshes and object wont appear in saved 3d views
View previous topic :: View next topic
orrepova

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:45 pm    Post subject: New meshes and object wont appear in saved 3d views Reply with quote

Hello. Im building a simple site model, constructing the houses with the mesh tool. I've saved a 3D viewport with the settings that i want. But when I construct new meshes in plan view (using the same settings for the mesh), these new meshes wont appear in my saved 3D view.

Its very frustrating. Any ideas?
David Maudlin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: New meshes and object wont appear in saved 3d views Reply with quote

orrepova:

One possibility is the Renovation Status of the new Meshes is different from the older ones, and the Renovation Filter is hiding them. Check their renovation Status. If you option-click an element to pick up its properties, it does not transfer the Renovation Status.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David

AC21 USA+MEP iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 | 24 gb ram MacBook Pro 2.5GHz | 16 gb ram OSX10.10.5
orrepova

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: New meshes and object wont appear in saved 3d views Reply with quote

Thank you for your reply!

unfortunately It did not solve the problem. All meshes are existing. Sad

laszlonagy
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: New meshes and object wont appear in saved 3d views Reply with quote

If your 3D is a saved View, that View also contains information about what elements to display in 3D.
Maybe it does not include the Mesh you created in the Floor Plan Viewpoint.

Activate the saved 3D View, then right-click and select the "Show All in 3D" command. If this is the cause, it should display that Mesh you created.
You would then need to resave the View to include those elements as well.

Laszlo Nagy, Moderator, Site Admin
https://twitter.com/laszlonagy

AMD Ryzen 1700X 3.4 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 RAM
28" (2560x1440), NVidia GTX 1060 6GB
500 GB NVMe SSD, WIN10 PRO ENG
AC13-AC21
Loving ARCHICAD since 1995
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Working in ARCHICAD >>> New meshes and object wont appear in saved 3d views All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: