Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Other Products >>> Vertex BD Pro 2017
View previous topic :: View next topic
WinterRiver

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:04 pm    Post subject: Vertex BD Pro 2017 Reply with quote

Good afternoon
Are there any current Vertex Users on board here. I am brand new to this software, forum and community. I have been using Revit since 2009 and am trying not to compare vertex to another software but man am I not liking it.

It seems very overbearing as an Architectural design tool.
The customization seems to be mostly writing code. That is frustrating.
I do like the options platform but not how long the upfront design takes to complete.
I would have thought by 2017 the rendering engine would have been on par with industry standards.
Anyways appreciate any feed back on this software. Nice to be here.
WinterRiver

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:48 pm    Post subject: Vertex BD Townhouse Application Reply with quote

has anyone used this application in vertex. My apologies if I am posting Vertex questions in the wrong thread.
I am looking to have Vertex become a multi users tool and this appears to do the trick. However understanding the terminology the use is really hard. Klingon on in a Star Wars world. Ok terrible reference but you get my meaning.

Townhouse Application

A flat is a project whose drawing-model pair can be referred to from an active project. The drawing-model pair of a flat project can be added to the active project as a reference drawing-model pair. You cannot edit the flat project in the project to which you added it, but you need to open it for editing using a separate function. For example, flats can be used for planning terraced houses or blocks of flats by using a separate project for each flat in a terraced house or each floor in a block of flats.
Barry Kelly

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:37 am    Post subject: Re: Vertex BD Pro 2017 Reply with quote

I have merged your two topics about Vertex.

If you want to discuss how Vertex interacts with Archicad then this is fine.
If you just want to discuss Vertex then I suggest you visit a Vertex forum for answers there as this is an Archicad forum.

Barry.

View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Other Products >>> Vertex BD Pro 2017 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: