Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Other Problems >>> Issue with the Dimensioning
View previous topic :: View next topic
Lukiiip

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:11 am    Post subject: Issue with the Dimensioning Reply with quote

Hey,

I have a very annoying problem. My dimensioning is crazy, but only the dimensions from door axis.

I tried to find the issue, first it happens all the time when i published dwg files through the publisher....

Now i have the problem that some layers will activate or deactivate themselves for no reason and i think as a result the dimensions will go anywhere.

Have anyone a solution for this, it is really annoying to set the dimensions 100 times new.

thanks

Screenshot 2017-12-06 09.57.27.png
 Description:
This is the problem.
 Filesize:  370.67 KB
 Viewed:  28 Time(s)

Screenshot 2017-12-06 09.57.27.png

jbArch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Issue with the Dimensioning Reply with quote

We are having this same issue. Until reading this post I had not fully realized that it happens only for dimensions to doors, and only after using the publisher to save DWG files.

Basically a handful of dimensions end up linked to the origin instead of to the door axis. (Other end of dimension string is linked to a gridline)

Going forward we will just create a temporary AC file prior to publishing a DWG, and then discard afterwards. But this definitely seems like a bug that should be addressed.

The user experiencing this issue is on Mac OS High Sierra, AC21 build 5010.

AC dims bug.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  257.54 KB
 Viewed:  6 Time(s)

AC dims bug.jpg

View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Other Problems >>> Issue with the Dimensioning All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: