Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Installation / New User / Getting Started >>> NO WIBU-KEY driver found. (501)
View previous topic :: View next topic
RUNNER

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:31 am    Post subject: NO WIBU-KEY driver found. (501) Reply with quote

hi-

i am running intel duo mac mini on latest software upgrades, and i am getting the message NO WIBU-KEY driver found. (501) with the dongle key in the usb port. plotmaker opens, and runs fines. what are the issues here?
thank you for your help
Djordje

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:39 am    Post subject: Re: NO WIBU-KEY driver found. (501) Reply with quote

RUNNER wrote:
hi-

i am running intel duo mac mini on latest software upgrades, and i am getting the message NO WIBU-KEY driver found. (501) with the dongle key in the usb port. plotmaker opens, and runs fines. what are the issues here?
thank you for your help

Which Archicad? Which MacOS?

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... currently 17 Win7Pro
View user's profile Send private message    LinkedIn Profile Link (Full URL, please)
Matthew Lohden

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:21 am    Post subject: Re: NO WIBU-KEY driver found. (501) Reply with quote

You may need a different WIBU deriver. I had to install version 5.10 on my MacBook Pro from the installer I downloaded from their web site. AC9 wouldn't install on the Mactel so I had to drag a copy from my PowerBook and thus had to do the WIBU install separately. The version 5.10 allows me to run AC9 under Rosetta and AC10 native (but not at the same time).

MacPro 8core 32GB Radeon 5870
OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion, XP32, Win 7x64
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address    LinkedIn Profile Link (Full URL, please)
Djordje

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: NO WIBU-KEY driver found. (501) Reply with quote

Also, check here:

http://www.archicadwiki.com/TechNotes/Running_both_AC_10_and_AC_9_on_Intel_based_Macintosh

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... currently 17 Win7Pro
View user's profile Send private message    LinkedIn Profile Link (Full URL, please)
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Installation / New User / Getting Started >>> NO WIBU-KEY driver found. (501) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: